Sunday, July 8, 2012

Me Time!

So, this week I have been giving myself more time for me. Life gets pretty hectic when hubby's work schedule gets turned upside down, coming home on days he is supposed to be working and working on days he is supposed to be taking off. We have finally reached school holidays for my son and in between, taking him to school, picking him up, avoiding the cleaning by going to the gym, and shopping and plenty of coffees, Ive been feeling a little run down and emotional. I decided that this week I would take it easier as far as the gym is concerned. I have been working out from Monday until Thursday. Friday came along and I was lacking in sleep and needed a rest. I did get out for a walk with the kids and a good friend and did some cleaning and washing. Something that had been avoided for most of the week. It felt nice to have the house a bit more normal. Saturday is my usual SSS, but this weekend I put my focus on a few more important matters, which meant I was giving something to myself, to my children and to my God, which was sharing bible truths with people. Now I'm not going to get all preachy on here, I am a very honest person that is all. But preaching is something I have put off for most of the year and when I share bible truths with people it is not only giving something to others but I get a benefit of sharing or giving to others, whether they respond favorably or not. It set my children and I up for quite a relaxing a peaceful afternoon. I have to say that my weekend has actually been quick relaxing, And I am actually looking forward to my plans for the week of exercise, now that i have had a rest and time to refocus. I get to tackle SSS on Monday, and keep following the plan for the rest of the week.

I was feeling quite overwhelmed and starting to lose interest in everything this past week, knowing that I wasn't fitting in the important things into my schedule. My husband was getting upset when he came home seeing that things weren't running smoothly. He does help me catch up on the housework and we share the cooking too. So its time to get my diary back out and fill it in, and stop spending so much time on facebook!! Such a horrid invention at times!! Its actually probably a good thing that my phone screen cracked, as I am not on it 24/7 like I was, it was becoming a problem, and a bad addiction.

So! I'm looking forward to getting on with the show, and feel refreshed for the new week. I hope you all have a great week of healthy eating and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment