Tuesday, July 16, 2013

1.4kg Loss.. woohoo!!

I know Ive already posted on 12wbt about my loss and of course on Facebook as I couldn't contain my excitement. Since moving to Perth I've been doing nothing but gaining and it really comes down to what I've been putting in my gob! There has been plenty of stress with family getting used to living with each other.

Now that I've found a good median and we are all settling, I'm eating a lot cleaning. When I woke up this morning I felt lighter and so had to check. Lately I've been weighing with clothes on so I've stuck to it. I know its generally done first thing in the morning, with no clothes on but currently there is only one scale in the house and that is in my parents room, so need to get myself a pair once I can afford it.

There isn't really a lot so say really except its made all the effort to make small changes has been worth it. I'm not starving myself and when ever I'm hungry I snack on fruit.

Ive done my first preseason task about excuses. I realised a few excuses I had and many of them were to do with paralysis by analysis and not thinking about what I was eating. I know I must make the effort regarding food and exercise.

Anyway until next post...... ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment