Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tuesday work out today!


Just thought I would post again! As I was explaining in my last post Ive been in lots of pain! But this afternoon I shook off all my doubts and did Tuesday work out today! I'm so pleased that I did it! Another little victory and I could post a real workout pic for the weekly prize! Though I was posing after I did the workout while my boy took the pic, i know i worked hard!

My Triceps took a pummeling today with the focus being on triceps especially in the TABATA, I could hardly do the triceps push ups on my knees let alone on my toes!!! I made sure I was doing it, even tho they were beginner push ups! I really enjoyed the TABATA. Its so different to last rounds program, the intensity has been upped early on! LOVE IT!!

So the one thing I forgot to mention in my last post was the physical changes I have been seeing in the past 2 and a half weeks! My belly has shrunk, my arms are more defined, my legs are taking shape and my jeans are fitting more comfortably! I refused to go out and buy new bigger clothes. To me that would be accepting the weight gain as permanent and that's the last thing I want. I knew I went wrong with eating lots of sugary foods and wine over the holidays and I've been working hard to eliminate sugar out of my diet. Alcohol is easy to eliminate as I've never been a regular drinker. So much so we still have whiskey and wines sitting on our fridge and in our cupboards for a few years now!

Anyway here is my workout pic from tonight!

Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment